Adding a Candidate to a Job Posting
After you have created a list of candidates on the Manage Candidates page, you can add a candidate to any job posting. Click the Add Candidate button on the Manage Applicants page to add an applicant to a job posting. You can only add an applicant to an active job posting.
To add a candidate to a job posting
- Click on a candidate.
- Click the Add Candidate to Job Posting button.
The Add Candidate to Job Posting page opens. The candidate in the row that you selected before clicking Add Candidate to Job Posting is automatically selected in the Candidate Name box. However, you have the option of using the search functionality at the right side of the page to select a different candidate to add to a job posting.
- Click on a candidate in the upper, Candidate pane.
- Enter a posting name, or portion of a posting name in the Search by Description box, or enter a competition number in the Search by Competition # box.
- Select Status check boxes to limit the results to the selected criteria.
- Leave the Internal and External Posting Type check boxes at their default selected state, or select one or the other.
- Select a date range (optional).
- Click Search.
Any postings that match the selected criteria appear in the list.
- Click a posting to attach to the candidate selected in the upper pane, and then click Save.
The Add Candidate to Job Posting page closes and the posting appears under the candidate’s name on the Manage Candidates page.