Assigning Access Rights to Buttons and Check Boxes
Access rights to the option buttons and check boxes used throughout the application can be customized for each Security Profile. Users acquire the access rights that have been awarded to the Security Profiles they are a member of through their User Group membership.
To assign security profile rights to a button or check box
- Select Administration>Security> Security Profiles tab.
- Select a profile from the Security Profiles list box on the Explorer.
- In the Menu Items pane, click the button for the menu containing the window with a button or check box you want to apply security settings to.
- Open a window in the Menu Items pane, and if necessary, select a tab.
- Click Edit.
- Select an Access Right button at the lower left corner of the Security Profiles tab.
- Click a button in the Menu Table Items pane. The Access Right is applied to the selection.
- Click Save.
For more information on Security including instructions for configuring User Groups and Security Methods, refer to the Security user manual available for download on iSupport.