Configure an Audit Web Employee Changes Notification Method
For employees or their managers to receive a notification when their demographic information has changed, you need to configure an Audit Web Employee Changes notification method.
To configure an Audit Web Employee Changes notification method
- Open Quadrant Workforce.
- Open the Configuration menu, and then the Prepared Methods window.
- Select Notification Method from the Type list box.
- Click Add.
- Type an easily identifiable name, for example, Audit Web Employee Changes in the Name box.
- Select Default from the Modifier list box.
- Select Audit Web Employee Changes from the Method list box.
- In the Method Details pane, click in the Value field to the right of Last Date Checked and select a date to make the notification method active.
- In the Schedule pane, select an interval of Hour. The choices are hour, day, week, month, or year. You should select hour so that the system checks for changes and sends a notification every hour, depending on the frequency you choose in the next step.
- Enter 1 in the Frequency box. The system will check for demographic changes and send notifications every hour.
- Right-click in the Addresses pane and select Add Row from the menu.
The Notification Addressees dialog opens.
- Select an address from the Address Type list box.
You have to decide who you want to receive a notification when an employee's demographic information changes. For example, if you want the employee to receive a notification, you would select Employee from the Address Type list box. If you want HR to receive a notification, you could select Human Resources from the Address Type list box.
- Select a Value to further define who will receive a notification. For example, if you selected User Group for the Type, you could select a specific user group, for example, Human Resources.
- Click OK.
- Right-click in the Addresses pane again and select Add Row from the menu to add additional notification addressees.
After you've set up the prepared method, whenever an employee's demographic information changes, the defined addressees will receive a notification.