Before you or your employees can begin to use QHRnet web functionality, several configuration steps must first be completed in Quadrant Workforce, and QHRnet. You'll need to:
- Make selections in System Configuration to turn on some of the functionality in QHRnet, specify the URL of your instance of QHRnet, and select the UDFs that will be referenced by Recruiting.
- Create a Reports To Org Level so that leave notifications can be sent to managers.
- Designate notification addressees so that when an employee submits a leave request, they can choose a manager to send a notification to.
- Link employees to managers via Position Org Details and configure notifications so that managers are notified when leave requests are submitted.
- Configure the leave types that will be available for selection on the web.
- Create a special Organizational Level for Recruiting purposes.
- Configure UDFs containing Recruiting items like questionnaires.
- Create Prepared Methods that are used specifically for Recruiting
- Specify the employee banks and Competencies that will appear in the Personal menu.
- Designate Self Scheduling units and scheduling teams.