Configuring Scheduling Teams
Scheduling teams are used to group Self Scheduling Units and employees. Each team is given a certain time frame in which employees can select shifts or modify scheduling information. Teams are rotated on a regular cycle to give employees in a team first choice in selecting shifts during their pick period.
To create a scheduling team
- Open the Configuration menu, and then the Self Scheduling Setup window.
- Click the Teams button on the main toolbar.
The Lookups for Schedule Team dialog opens.
- Click Add.
- Type a name for the scheduling team in the Description box.
- Type a short description and abbreviation for the team in the appropriate boxes.
- Ignore the User Default check box.
The check box is inactive on the Lookups for Schedule Team dialog.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.
After you have created schedule teams, you need to associate positions with those teams.