Designating Notification Addressees
After you've designated a manager as an Org Detail for the Reports To Org Level, you need to configure notification addressees so that when an employee submits a leave request, their manager can receive an e-mail notification.
To configure notifications
- Open the Administration menu, and then the Structure window.
- Open the Org Levels tab.
- Select Reports To from the Org Level list box.
- Click the Notification button.
The Notification Addressees dialog opens.
- Select a manager from the Org Detail list box.
- Click Add.
- Select Managers from the Notification Group list box.
- Select a Manager from the Addressee list box.
These are the user profiles you linked to employee records when you designated a Manager as a Quadrant Workforce user.
Note! For a manager to be available for selection as an Addressee, they must be set up as a user in Quadrant. For more information on setting up Managers as users see Designating a Manager as a User.
- Select the Manager check box under the Notification Type heading.
- Click Save.
Now, you need to configure the Prepared Methods that trigger the e-mails that are sent when a Leave Request is submitted.