When an employee has been added to the list of postings/applicants on the Manage Applicants page, you have the option of viewing and editing their application.
The Manage Application page contains five tabs:
· The Demographics tab contains the applicant's personal information, including name, address, and contact information. Demographics information cannot be edited.
· The Competencies tab lists the applicant's skills and educational competencies. The information on the Competencies tab cannot be edited.
· The Questionnaires tab allows you to open each of the questionnaires that an applicant filled out when they applied for the position. It also allows you to add additional questionnaires to an application. For example, an applicant has admitted that they have been under suspension and you want more details. You can attach a suspension related UDF to their application and have them provide additional information.
· The Earmarks tab allows you to earmark an employee's application for special consideration. For example, if you have an applicant who you think is exceptional you can add an earmark saying so. If an earmark has been attached to an application, it appears in the Earmark column on the Manage Applicants page for all postings the person has applied for. If additional earmarks are added, only the most recent one appears on the Manage Applicants page, however, all earmarks are visible on the Earmarks tab.
· The Attachments tab is used to attach additional documentation to an application. As a manager, you can upload attachments on behalf of an applicant by selecting a file, and then clicking the Upload for Applicant button. If you upload a file for an applicant, only the applicant can delete it.