Recovering Your Password
If you forget the password you use to log on to QHRnet, you can use the Forgot Your Password link on the Log On page to have your password e-mailed to you.
To recover your password
- Open QHRnet.
- Click Login at the upper right corner of the Welcome page.
- Click the Forgot your Password? link under the Log In button.
The E-mail Password Recovery dialog opens.
- Enter your username and the e-mail address you entered when you set up your QHRnet account if you are an external applicant, or the e-mail address in your contact information in Quadrant Workforce if you are an employee.
- Click Recover Password.
If the user name and e-mail address you entered are correct, a new password will be emailed to you.
- Click the link on the e-mail to return to the home page.
- Click Login.
- Enter your username and the new password that was e-mailed to you, and then click the Log In button.
- If prompted to create a new password, enter the new password contained in the e-mail, and then a new password on the Change your Password dialog.
- Click Change Password.
Your password has now been changed. At anytime, you can create a new new password by clicking the My Profile menu item, and then selecting Change Password on the shortcut menu that appears.