System Configuration for Recruiting
Once you've created an Org Level for Occupational Groups and UDFs for recruiting, you need to select them on the System Configuration window of the Administration menu so they are available in QHRnet.
To make system settings for recruiting
- Open the Administration menu, and then the System Configuration window.
- Select Web Applicant Module from the Type list box.
- Click Edit.
- Click in the value field beside the Filter 1, 2, and 3 Org Level fields and select the values that you want to appear as filter criteria boxes on the Job Postings page in QHRnet. The filter criteria boxes allow you to narrow the number of job postings that appear on the Job Postings page. This is particularly valuable in organizations with a large number of postings.
Note! You must also select the values assigned to the Filter 1, 2, and 3 Org Level fields to Org Levels for the Rpt Config – Org Level type. The order is not important, and if Department is selected for the Filter 1 Org Level Detail type for the Web Applicant Module, it's not necessary to select it for the Org Level 1 detail for the Rpt Config – Org Level type.
- Click in the value field beside the Source for Occupation Data detail and select the Occupational Grouping Org Level.
If an Occupational Grouping Org Level does not already exist in your system, you have to create one. For instructions, see Creating an Organizational Level for Recruiting.
- Select a UDF for the Skills detail.
This will be the Skills and Education UDF configured earlier. For configuration instructions, see Skills and Education UDF.
- Select your Earmark UDF from the Earmark HR Folder Attribute list box.
- Select the applicant question UDFs that you want to use on the Web for the Applicant Questionnaire details. The questionnaires are used to build an applicant profile. Each questionnaire that you specify on the System Configuration menu becomes a page on QHRnet.
- Select the UDF Attribute that is used for earmark comments from the Earmark Tooltip Attribute list box.
When this feature is selected, applicant earmarks appear on the Manage Applicants page when hovered over. When configuring an Earmark UDF, you added two attributes, one of which was for Earmark Comments. That's the attribute that you need to select here.
- Select values for the other details that you would like to use for Web based recruiting.
- Click Save.